Friday, October 16, 2009

Eco-Wear Friday!

Many of you now should know by now how to recycle, what not to throw away and to be aware of the dangers of PLASTIC. But, today the question I want to pose to you is something that most of us don't worry about, but SHOULD....

"How can you be eco-friendly in your own personal life?"

This was challenging for me, I wasn't ready to switch to makeup that was "Natural" but didn't cover ANYTHING! Being eco-friendly in what you wear, is important too!

Think about it, it's the clothes you put on everyday, it's the powder you inhale while you are putting on makeup. This is the important bits and pieces that I want you to be aware of!!!

So, a week ago I purchased this new powder from --


and I LOVE it!! It cover's everything! But, without the gross feeling you get when you use Bare Minerals (Or other natural powders.) It is made from the most natural ingredients, and I brought some of their eye makeup, and lip stuff. I use it all the time now, and I love the feeling of it! It feels good and I don't wake up the next morning with a spotted face! :)

So, I hope this helps...it may not be an "Ideal" price, but it lasts a LONG time, and it is SO beneficial! It will help your face clear up, it will feel so much better and remember it is NOT toxic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment