Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Eating up your Wednesday


You know those incredibly picky eaters? To confess...thats me.

Because I am so picky, and prefer REAL foods, and food that is nutritious for me...I will be devoting some of my blog posts to eating healthy, in an unhealthy world. But, you may think, "I am way too busy!" Or "It costs too much!" Alas, these truths are evident. But, let me show you a few fast options that are still healthy for you!

Instead of: Soft drinks
Choose: Water

Instead of: Cheeseburger
Choose: Hamburger

Instead of: Salty sides
Choose: Fruits or veggie sides

Instead of: Fried
Choose: Grilled

Instead of: White bread
Choose: Whole grain or wheat bread

These are five easy, simple substitutes to keep in mind, as you are eating out.

Hope this helped! Remember:

Healthiness is the healthiest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment